Cooper Michael Hill - June 10, 2009
To Chad and Jennifer Hill of Andover, KS, on Wednesday, June 3, 2009, a son, Cooper Michael, weighing seven pounds, four ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Madison, and a brother, Evan.
Grandparents are Marvin and Barb Zoucha of Columbus, and Doug and Rhonda Hill of Farnam.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair