Cooper Michael Hill - June 10, 2009
To Chad and Jennifer Hill of Andover, KS, on Wednesday, June 3, 2009, a son, Cooper Michael, weighing seven pounds, four ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Madison, and a brother, Evan.
Grandparents are Marvin and Barb Zoucha of Columbus, and Doug and Rhonda Hill of Farnam.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities