Cooper Michael Hill - June 10, 2009
To Chad and Jennifer Hill of Andover, KS, on Wednesday, June 3, 2009, a son, Cooper Michael, weighing seven pounds, four ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Madison, and a brother, Evan.
Grandparents are Marvin and Barb Zoucha of Columbus, and Doug and Rhonda Hill of Farnam.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested