Broox Carter Burkholder - July 01, 2009
To Chad and Shanna Burkholder of Maxwell, formerly of Gothenburg, on Wednesday, June 24, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Broox Carter, weighing eight pounds, three ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Gavin and Jake.
Paternal grandparents are Garry and Patty Burkholder of Loveland, CO.
Maternal grandparents are Roger and Alice Yost of Maxwell.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar