Broox Carter Burkholder - July 01, 2009
To Chad and Shanna Burkholder of Maxwell, formerly of Gothenburg, on Wednesday, June 24, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Broox Carter, weighing eight pounds, three ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Gavin and Jake.
Paternal grandparents are Garry and Patty Burkholder of Loveland, CO.
Maternal grandparents are Roger and Alice Yost of Maxwell.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney