Anslee Lynn Ostergard - July 15, 2009
To Garth and Michelle Ostergard of Stuart, Friday, July 3, 2009, at Avera St. Anthony’s Hospital, a daughter, Anslee Lynn. She weighed six pounds, nine and one-half ounces, and was 19 1/4 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Nic and Karlene Ostergard of Callaway. Maternal grandparents are Mike and Cheryl Thramer of Ewing.
Great-grandparents include Gage and SaraJane Ostergard of Gothenburg, Jim Koenig of Ewing, and Joan Thramer of Stuart.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar