Anslee Lynn Ostergard - July 15, 2009
To Garth and Michelle Ostergard of Stuart, Friday, July 3, 2009, at Avera St. Anthony’s Hospital, a daughter, Anslee Lynn. She weighed six pounds, nine and one-half ounces, and was 19 1/4 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Nic and Karlene Ostergard of Callaway. Maternal grandparents are Mike and Cheryl Thramer of Ewing.
Great-grandparents include Gage and SaraJane Ostergard of Gothenburg, Jim Koenig of Ewing, and Joan Thramer of Stuart.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates