Clayton Eugene Smith - July 22, 2009
To Jessica Smith of Cozad, on Tuesday, June 30, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Clayton Eugene. He weighed eight pounds, 9.1 ounces.
Maternal grandparents are Farren and Brenda Stombaugh.
Great-grandparents include Larrie and Janice Johnson, and Clyde and LaVeda Stombaugh.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays