Briar Elise Jensen - July 22, 2009
To Allen and Karla Jensen of Gothenburg, on Sunday, July 12, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Briar Elise, weighing nine pounds, three ounces. She was welcomed home by brothers, Archer and Grant, and a sister, Savannah.
Paternal grandparent is Gale Jensen of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Lyle and Carol Gronewold, also of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparent is Art Jensen of Grand Island.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action