Briar Elise Jensen - July 22, 2009
To Allen and Karla Jensen of Gothenburg, on Sunday, July 12, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Briar Elise, weighing nine pounds, three ounces. She was welcomed home by brothers, Archer and Grant, and a sister, Savannah.
Paternal grandparent is Gale Jensen of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Lyle and Carol Gronewold, also of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparent is Art Jensen of Grand Island.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics