George Washington Montang - July 09, 2014To John VanDyke and Theresa Montang of Sutherland on Sunday, June 29, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, George Washington, weighing 6 pounds, 10½ ounces.
He was welcomed home by sisters, Oktober and Athena.
Paternal grandparents are George VanDyke of Mount Airy, NC. Maternal grandparents are Richard and Heidi Montang of Sutherland.
Great-grandparent is Gene Dotson of Branch, AR.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates