Lauren Georgia Bracht - July 29, 2009
To Dan and Karen Bracht of West Point, on Saturday, July 4, 2009, at St. Francis Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Lauren Georgia, weighing eight pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home a sister, Madison, and a brother, Joseph.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Vera Bracht of West Point.
Maternal grandparents and George and Margaret Dillon of Gothenburg.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates