Lauren Georgia Bracht - July 29, 2009
To Dan and Karen Bracht of West Point, on Saturday, July 4, 2009, at St. Francis Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Lauren Georgia, weighing eight pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home a sister, Madison, and a brother, Joseph.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Vera Bracht of West Point.
Maternal grandparents and George and Margaret Dillon of Gothenburg.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair