Teegan Bailey Stevens - August 05, 2009
To Kurt and Brooke Stevens of Gothenburg, on Thursday, July 9, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a daughter, Teegan Bailey, weighing eight pounds, six ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Trey.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Connie Stevens of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Edward and Luella Stevens, also of Gothenburg, and Phyllis Suhr of Seward.
Maternal grandparents are Craig and Kay Streeter of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Robert and Marge Plank and Delories Streeter, all of Gothenburg.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president