Beau Alan Fecht - September 02, 2009
To Jake and Julie Fecht of Gothenburg, on Thursday, Aug. 20, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Beau Alan, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Gunnar.
Paternal grandparents are Hal and Kendra Fecht of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Mark and Cindy McKeone of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Bernadine Fecht, Bob and Marj Plank and Ward and Shirley Lundstrom, all of Gothenburg, and Betty McKeone of Cozad.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar