GeorgeJayna AnnMarie Potter - March 05, 2014To Jason and Margaret Potter of Cambridge on Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, GeorgeJayna AnnMarie, weighing 5 pounds, 4½ ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Quade.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Gail Johnson of Stockville. Maternal grandparents are Jim and Kristy Opela of Stapleton.
Great-grandparents include Norm Taylor of Overton, Twila Johnson of Stockville, and Wally and Cece Allison of Stapleton.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST