GeorgeJayna AnnMarie Potter - March 05, 2014To Jason and Margaret Potter of Cambridge on Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, GeorgeJayna AnnMarie, weighing 5 pounds, 4½ ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Quade.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Gail Johnson of Stockville. Maternal grandparents are Jim and Kristy Opela of Stapleton.
Great-grandparents include Norm Taylor of Overton, Twila Johnson of Stockville, and Wally and Cece Allison of Stapleton.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together