Shane Brian Gibson - September 09, 2009
To Duane and Fallon Gibson of Arnold, on Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Shane Brian, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kirsten.
Paternal grandparents are Rod and Carol Gibson of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Rick and Jody Bailey, also of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Mary Ann Rosenquist of Shickley, Dick and Kay Bailey of Plattsmouth, Mildred Hollibaugh of Eddyville, and the late Earl and Ione Gibson, Leland Rosenquist and Dean Hollibaugh.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair