Shane Brian Gibson - September 09, 2009
To Duane and Fallon Gibson of Arnold, on Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Shane Brian, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kirsten.
Paternal grandparents are Rod and Carol Gibson of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Rick and Jody Bailey, also of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Mary Ann Rosenquist of Shickley, Dick and Kay Bailey of Plattsmouth, Mildred Hollibaugh of Eddyville, and the late Earl and Ione Gibson, Leland Rosenquist and Dean Hollibaugh.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president