Jase Alan Adams - February 26, 2014To Blake Adams and Skylar Miller of Cozad on Monday, Feb. 17, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jase Alan Adams, weighing 8 pounds, 8½ ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Brently Wilson.
Paternal grandparents are Knox and Sheila Adams of Grand Island. Maternal grandparents are David Miller and Pam Slack of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Dan and Marilyn Sabin of Lexington.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president