Jase Alan Adams - February 26, 2014To Blake Adams and Skylar Miller of Cozad on Monday, Feb. 17, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jase Alan Adams, weighing 8 pounds, 8½ ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Brently Wilson.
Paternal grandparents are Knox and Sheila Adams of Grand Island. Maternal grandparents are David Miller and Pam Slack of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Dan and Marilyn Sabin of Lexington.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair