Jase Alan Adams - February 26, 2014To Blake Adams and Skylar Miller of Cozad on Monday, Feb. 17, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jase Alan Adams, weighing 8 pounds, 8½ ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Brently Wilson.
Paternal grandparents are Knox and Sheila Adams of Grand Island. Maternal grandparents are David Miller and Pam Slack of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Dan and Marilyn Sabin of Lexington.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500