Tydus Clayton McAlevy - January 29, 2014To Levi McAlevy and Anny Soller of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 6, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Tydus Clayton, weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 19¾ inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kayvin.
Paternal grandparents are Clay and Carolyn Dewey of Willow Island. Maternal grandparents are Pat Soller and Cindy Soller of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Marvin and Sandy Kruse-Tabor of Kimball, Don and Bev Soller of Gothenburg, and the late Viola and Ron Bice.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout