Collin Dale Schoenholz - September 16, 2009
To Ben and Nicole Schoenholz of Bruning, on Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2009, at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings, a son, Collin Dale. He weighed seven pounds, and was 21 and one-half inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Kevin and Vickie Schoenholz of Bruning. Maternal grandparents are Richard and Annette Krukemeyer of Gothenburg.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney