Collin Dale Schoenholz - September 16, 2009
To Ben and Nicole Schoenholz of Bruning, on Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2009, at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings, a son, Collin Dale. He weighed seven pounds, and was 21 and one-half inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Kevin and Vickie Schoenholz of Bruning. Maternal grandparents are Richard and Annette Krukemeyer of Gothenburg.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays