Collin Dale Schoenholz - September 16, 2009
To Ben and Nicole Schoenholz of Bruning, on Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2009, at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings, a son, Collin Dale. He weighed seven pounds, and was 21 and one-half inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Kevin and Vickie Schoenholz of Bruning. Maternal grandparents are Richard and Annette Krukemeyer of Gothenburg.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates