Collin Dale Schoenholz - September 16, 2009
To Ben and Nicole Schoenholz of Bruning, on Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2009, at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings, a son, Collin Dale. He weighed seven pounds, and was 21 and one-half inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Kevin and Vickie Schoenholz of Bruning. Maternal grandparents are Richard and Annette Krukemeyer of Gothenburg.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price