Trayven Eugene Converse - January 22, 2014To Justin and Jynai Converse of Gothenburg on Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Trayven Eugene. He weighed 8 pounds, 15.5 ounces.
Paternal grandparents are David and Shelly Converse of Lexington. Maternal grandparents are John and Linda Zimmerman of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Carl and Patsy Lowry of Lexington, and Dave and Carrie Converse of Mitchell.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite