Weston Dean McMichael - January 22, 2014To Aaron McMichael and Lexine Smallfoot of Arnold on Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a son, Weston Dean, weighing 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Conagher and Wacey.
Paternal grandparents are Gregg and Sherri McMichael of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparent is Tannette Griess-Martin, also of Gothenburg, and the late Gary Smallfoot.
Great-grandparents include Richard and Pauline Edson of Gothenburg, Marvin and Merril Jane McMichael of Lincoln, Juanita Smallfoot of Gothenburg and Bob Hanna of Grand island.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar