Weston Dean McMichael - January 22, 2014To Aaron McMichael and Lexine Smallfoot of Arnold on Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a son, Weston Dean, weighing 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Conagher and Wacey.
Paternal grandparents are Gregg and Sherri McMichael of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparent is Tannette Griess-Martin, also of Gothenburg, and the late Gary Smallfoot.
Great-grandparents include Richard and Pauline Edson of Gothenburg, Marvin and Merril Jane McMichael of Lincoln, Juanita Smallfoot of Gothenburg and Bob Hanna of Grand island.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics