Weston Dean McMichael - January 22, 2014To Aaron McMichael and Lexine Smallfoot of Arnold on Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a son, Weston Dean, weighing 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Conagher and Wacey.
Paternal grandparents are Gregg and Sherri McMichael of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparent is Tannette Griess-Martin, also of Gothenburg, and the late Gary Smallfoot.
Great-grandparents include Richard and Pauline Edson of Gothenburg, Marvin and Merril Jane McMichael of Lincoln, Juanita Smallfoot of Gothenburg and Bob Hanna of Grand island.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet