Breckn Lynn Doggett - January 08, 2014To Rodney and MaKayla Doggett of Stapleton on Thursday, Jan. 2, 2014, first baby of the New Year born at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Breckn Lynn, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Dawson, and sisters, Taylar and Olivia.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Denise Doggett of Gering. Maternal grandparents are Bruce and Jean Waldo of Chambers.
Great-grandparents include Phyllis Waldo of O’Neill, Shirley and Orrin Helgeland of Burwell and Bob and Pat Doggett of Lakeside.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State