Emilia "Emmie" Jo Peyton - December 18, 2013To Reece Peyton, formerly of Gothenburg, and Megan Simmons of Kearney, on Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Emilia “Emmie” Jo, weighing 9 pounds, 14 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ellie.
Paternal grandparents are Mark and Cindy Peyton of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Steven and Peggy Simmons of Kearney.
Great-grandmothers include Lois Baalhorn of Cozad and Mary Peyton of Gothenburg.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics