Asher Shane Logemann - November 13, 2013To Marc and Molly (Trimble) Logemann of Washington, NE, on Monday, Aug. 5, 2013, at the Bellevue Medical Center, a son, Asher Shane, weighing 8 pounds, 5 ounces, and was 20½ inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Schuyler and Ryder.
Maternal grandparents are Wally and Sally Trimble of Gothenburg.
Paternal grandparents include Merlin and Marjorie Reith of Omaha, and Dale and Jeanie Logemann of Bancroft.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST