Maddux Wayne Malcom - October 30, 2013To Brennon and Kylee (Phillips) Malcom of Lincoln Friday, Sept. 20, 2013, at St. Elizabeth Regional Medical Center, a son, Maddux Wayne. He weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 21½ inches in length.
Grandparents are Dave and Marilee Malcom of Eustis, and Gerry and Kelly Phillips of Lincoln.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president