Maddux Wayne Malcom - October 30, 2013To Brennon and Kylee (Phillips) Malcom of Lincoln Friday, Sept. 20, 2013, at St. Elizabeth Regional Medical Center, a son, Maddux Wayne. He weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 21½ inches in length.
Grandparents are Dave and Marilee Malcom of Eustis, and Gerry and Kelly Phillips of Lincoln.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics