Jude Christian Fickenscher - October 23, 2013To Brady and Jillian (Heiden) Fickenscher of Omaha on Monday, Sept. 9, 2013, at the Bellevue Medical Center, a son, Jude Christian, weighing 8 pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 inches in length.
Grandparents are Tom and Cindy Fickenscher of Gothenburg, Cindi (Steve) Nickel of York, and Greg Heiden of Benedict.
Great-grandparents include Allen and Maxine Fickenscher and Alice Carlson, all of Gothenburg, Tommy and Adaire Toms of York and Bonnie and Elden Heiden of Las Cruces, NM.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair