Jude Christian Fickenscher - October 23, 2013To Brady and Jillian (Heiden) Fickenscher of Omaha on Monday, Sept. 9, 2013, at the Bellevue Medical Center, a son, Jude Christian, weighing 8 pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 inches in length.
Grandparents are Tom and Cindy Fickenscher of Gothenburg, Cindi (Steve) Nickel of York, and Greg Heiden of Benedict.
Great-grandparents include Allen and Maxine Fickenscher and Alice Carlson, all of Gothenburg, Tommy and Adaire Toms of York and Bonnie and Elden Heiden of Las Cruces, NM.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar