Jude Christian Fickenscher - October 23, 2013To Brady and Jillian (Heiden) Fickenscher of Omaha on Monday, Sept. 9, 2013, at the Bellevue Medical Center, a son, Jude Christian, weighing 8 pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 inches in length.
Grandparents are Tom and Cindy Fickenscher of Gothenburg, Cindi (Steve) Nickel of York, and Greg Heiden of Benedict.
Great-grandparents include Allen and Maxine Fickenscher and Alice Carlson, all of Gothenburg, Tommy and Adaire Toms of York and Bonnie and Elden Heiden of Las Cruces, NM.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action