Lynzy Rae Ostergard - October 09, 2013To Garth and Michelle Ostergard of Callaway on Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Lynzy Rae, weighing 9 pounds, and was 20½ inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Anslee.
Grandparents are Nic and Karlene Ostergard of Callaway and Mike and Cheryl Thramer of Ewing.
Great-grandparents include Jim Koenig of Ewing and Joan Thramer of O’Neill.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates