Isabella & Zayden & Easton Larson - September 25, 2013To Zachary and Ashley Larson of Holdrege on Friday, Sept. 20, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, triplets: daughter, Isabella Nicole, weighing 3 pounds 14 ounces; two sons, Zayden Evan, weighing 4 pounds 7½ ounces; and Easton Douglas, weighing 4 pound 4 ounces.
Grandparents are Doug and Diana Hammer of Franklin and Kent and Cathy Larson of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Bonnie and Shirley Kahrs of Franklin and Alfred and Shirley McCullough of Broken Bow.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.