Ellexis LaRae Dority - September 18, 2013To Micah and Amanda (Mann) Dority of Omaha on Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013, at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, a daughter, Ellexis LaRae, weighing 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and was 18¾ inches in length.
Grandparents are Dan and Carolyn Dority of Newton, KS, and Jim and Jamie Mann of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Dave and Jody Mann and Paula Rogers, all of Brady, Frances Smith of Heston, KS, and Norman Dority of Lincoln.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout