Nona Cathlene Lorea Viter - September 11, 2013To Wade and Kesha Viter of Gothenburg on Monday, Aug. 26, 2013, at North Platte, a daughter, Nona Cathlene Lorea, weighing 9 pounds, 5½ ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by two brothers, Hayden and Deklan.
Grandparents are Mike and Laurie Viter and Patty Callahan, all of Brady, and Joseph Karn of Hershey.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly