Nona Cathlene Lorea Viter - September 11, 2013To Wade and Kesha Viter of Gothenburg on Monday, Aug. 26, 2013, at North Platte, a daughter, Nona Cathlene Lorea, weighing 9 pounds, 5½ ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by two brothers, Hayden and Deklan.
Grandparents are Mike and Laurie Viter and Patty Callahan, all of Brady, and Joseph Karn of Hershey.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog