Nona Cathlene Lorea Viter - September 11, 2013To Wade and Kesha Viter of Gothenburg on Monday, Aug. 26, 2013, at North Platte, a daughter, Nona Cathlene Lorea, weighing 9 pounds, 5½ ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by two brothers, Hayden and Deklan.
Grandparents are Mike and Laurie Viter and Patty Callahan, all of Brady, and Joseph Karn of Hershey.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar