Evelyn Marie Franzen - September 04, 2013To Troy and Jill Franzen of Gothenburg on Friday, Aug. 23, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Evelyn Marie, weighing 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by brothers, Zane Franzen of Gothenburg and Austin Thomsen of Lincoln.
Grandparents are Larry Alger of Gothenburg, Rusty and Jody Thorman of York, and Dale and Anne Franzen of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Jean Jackson of Navasota, TX.
- Swedes’ aggressive attack beats Hershey
- Swede football players named to all-district team
- City council approves refunding bond
- Gothenburg Shares not quite to halfway point
- Stewardship program signup now underway
- GHS Sports Schedule 2013-14
- Play within a play earns top spot
- Fall flood, frigid temps challenge holiday display at KOA