Henley Bruce Fecht - August 28, 2013To Braxton and Taylor (Dorr) Fecht of North Platte on Saturday, Aug. 3, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Henley Bruce. He weighed seven pounds, nine ounces and was 18¾ inches in length.
Grandparents are Brian and Stephanie Dorr of North Platte, Tim Fecht of Gothenburg and Charlene Fecht of Bennington.
Great-grandparents include Jim and Carol Ziebell of Cozad, Duane Dorr of Page, and Bernadine Fecht of North Platte.
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite
- Young Eagles hope to soar in new conference
- Maltese mix deemed dangerous dog
- Sponsors rededicate Thirty Mile Irrigation Canal
- Volleyball squad seeks state trip despite a difficult district draw
- Valuation climbs in county, locally during 2014
- Superhero heart participants
- Event about food and fun