Henley Bruce Fecht - August 28, 2013To Braxton and Taylor (Dorr) Fecht of North Platte on Saturday, Aug. 3, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Henley Bruce. He weighed seven pounds, nine ounces and was 18¾ inches in length.
Grandparents are Brian and Stephanie Dorr of North Platte, Tim Fecht of Gothenburg and Charlene Fecht of Bennington.
Great-grandparents include Jim and Carol Ziebell of Cozad, Duane Dorr of Page, and Bernadine Fecht of North Platte.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST