Henley Bruce Fecht - August 28, 2013To Braxton and Taylor (Dorr) Fecht of North Platte on Saturday, Aug. 3, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Henley Bruce. He weighed seven pounds, nine ounces and was 18¾ inches in length.
Grandparents are Brian and Stephanie Dorr of North Platte, Tim Fecht of Gothenburg and Charlene Fecht of Bennington.
Great-grandparents include Jim and Carol Ziebell of Cozad, Duane Dorr of Page, and Bernadine Fecht of North Platte.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together