Kallie Grace Kincheloe - August 14, 2013
To Jesse and Katie Kincheloe of Gothenburg on Friday, July 26, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Kallie Grace, weighing 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and was 19½ inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carter.
Paternal grandparents are Barb Max of Maxwell and Theresa and Ray Gonzalez of Lexington. Maternal grandparents are Kris and Dr. Randy Strohmyer of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Darlene and Dwight Trautman of Johnson Lake and Grace Gray of Lexington.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30