Kallie Grace Kincheloe - August 14, 2013
To Jesse and Katie Kincheloe of Gothenburg on Friday, July 26, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Kallie Grace, weighing 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and was 19½ inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carter.
Paternal grandparents are Barb Max of Maxwell and Theresa and Ray Gonzalez of Lexington. Maternal grandparents are Kris and Dr. Randy Strohmyer of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Darlene and Dwight Trautman of Johnson Lake and Grace Gray of Lexington.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.