Amos Dean Warner - August 07, 2013
To Caleb and Stephanie Warner of Gothenburg, on Friday, July 26, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Amos Dean, weighing seven pounds. He was welcomed home by a sister, Dakota.
Paternal grandparents are Lonnie and Sandy Warner of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Paul and Gerrie Smith of Florissant, CO.
Great-grandparents include Ben Warner and Alverda Cook, both of Gothenburg.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together