Amos Dean Warner - August 07, 2013
To Caleb and Stephanie Warner of Gothenburg, on Friday, July 26, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Amos Dean, weighing seven pounds. He was welcomed home by a sister, Dakota.
Paternal grandparents are Lonnie and Sandy Warner of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Paul and Gerrie Smith of Florissant, CO.
Great-grandparents include Ben Warner and Alverda Cook, both of Gothenburg.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price