Kasen Nicholas Yilk - August 07, 2013
To Jeremy and Elizabeth (Hoehner) Yilk of McCook on Tuesday, July 16, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Kasen Nicholas Yilk, weighing eight pounds, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Camryn, and a brother, Nolan.
Grandparents are Kyle and Michele Hoehner of Lexington and Dan and Donna Yilk of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Andrea Bower of McCook, Patricia Hoehner of Kearney and Roy Christensen of Edison.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite