Reagan Emma Breuer - September 23, 2009
To Radley and Julie Breuer of Lincoln on Friday, Sept. 11, 2009, at St. Elizabeth Regional Medical Center in Lincoln, a daughter, Reagan Emma, weighing eight pounds, six ounces, and was 21 1/2-inches in length.
Grandparents are Rodney and Theresa Brooks and Steve and Jeane Breuer, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents are Gale Jensen of Gothenburg and Hazel Sheets of Arnold.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president