Reagan Emma Breuer - September 23, 2009
To Radley and Julie Breuer of Lincoln on Friday, Sept. 11, 2009, at St. Elizabeth Regional Medical Center in Lincoln, a daughter, Reagan Emma, weighing eight pounds, six ounces, and was 21 1/2-inches in length.
Grandparents are Rodney and Theresa Brooks and Steve and Jeane Breuer, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents are Gale Jensen of Gothenburg and Hazel Sheets of Arnold.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar