Charlee LaRae Lindholm - July 10, 2013
To Alex Parker and Tracyjay Lindholm of Gothenburg on Thursday, June 27, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Charlee LaRae, weighing five pounds, five ounces, and was 18 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are Barbara Albertson of Cozad, Kevin McMichael of Holdrege, and Lisa and Jay Lindholm of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Carolyn Parker and Meryl McMichael of Gothenburg, Matt and Nancy Vickers of Arnold, Frank and Sheryl Davis of North Platte, and Roy and Kathy Bailey of Roscoe.
Great-great-grandparents are Ora McMichael of Farnam, Lou and Delores Shipley of North Platte and Tom and Jerda Vickers of Farnam.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action