Charlee LaRae Lindholm - July 10, 2013
To Alex Parker and Tracyjay Lindholm of Gothenburg on Thursday, June 27, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Charlee LaRae, weighing five pounds, five ounces, and was 18 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are Barbara Albertson of Cozad, Kevin McMichael of Holdrege, and Lisa and Jay Lindholm of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Carolyn Parker and Meryl McMichael of Gothenburg, Matt and Nancy Vickers of Arnold, Frank and Sheryl Davis of North Platte, and Roy and Kathy Bailey of Roscoe.
Great-great-grandparents are Ora McMichael of Farnam, Lou and Delores Shipley of North Platte and Tom and Jerda Vickers of Farnam.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities