Kyler Jaymes Klein - July 03, 2013
To Travis and Rachel Klein of North Platte on Sunday, June 23, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Kyler Jaymes. He weighed seven pounds, 4.9 ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are Tom and Dawn Lydic of Maxwell, and Gary and Dianne Klein of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Dave and Carol Moench of Cheyenne, WY, Lois Meredith and Arlene Klein, both of Gothenburg, and Raymond Klein of North Platte.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog