Kyler Jaymes Klein - July 03, 2013
To Travis and Rachel Klein of North Platte on Sunday, June 23, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Kyler Jaymes. He weighed seven pounds, 4.9 ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are Tom and Dawn Lydic of Maxwell, and Gary and Dianne Klein of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Dave and Carol Moench of Cheyenne, WY, Lois Meredith and Arlene Klein, both of Gothenburg, and Raymond Klein of North Platte.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500