Kyler Jaymes Klein - July 03, 2013
To Travis and Rachel Klein of North Platte on Sunday, June 23, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Kyler Jaymes. He weighed seven pounds, 4.9 ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are Tom and Dawn Lydic of Maxwell, and Gary and Dianne Klein of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Dave and Carol Moench of Cheyenne, WY, Lois Meredith and Arlene Klein, both of Gothenburg, and Raymond Klein of North Platte.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates