Harrison Lee Keiser - June 12, 2013
To Matthew and Cynthia Keiser of Smyrna, TN, on Sunday, March 31, 2013, at Baptist Hospital in Nashville, TN, a son, Harrison Lee. He weighed eight pounds, three ounces, and was 19 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are David and Wenda Keiser of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Pete and Carlene Yarnot of Murfreesboro, TN.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog