Harrison Lee Keiser - June 12, 2013
To Matthew and Cynthia Keiser of Smyrna, TN, on Sunday, March 31, 2013, at Baptist Hospital in Nashville, TN, a son, Harrison Lee. He weighed eight pounds, three ounces, and was 19 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are David and Wenda Keiser of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Pete and Carlene Yarnot of Murfreesboro, TN.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics