Harrison Lee Keiser - June 12, 2013
To Matthew and Cynthia Keiser of Smyrna, TN, on Sunday, March 31, 2013, at Baptist Hospital in Nashville, TN, a son, Harrison Lee. He weighed eight pounds, three ounces, and was 19 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are David and Wenda Keiser of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Pete and Carlene Yarnot of Murfreesboro, TN.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500