Cooper Roy Roth - June 12, 2013
To Corey and Keri Roth of Gothenburg on Thursday, June 6, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Cooper Roy, weighing six pounds, two ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kya.
Paternal grandparents are Lonnie and Char Roth of Lincoln. Maternal grandparents are LaMonte and Darla Schlake of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Ima Burkey and Grace Roth of Milford, John and Elaine Schlake and Betty Volkman, all of Gothenburg.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney